View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elewynn

re: Guild Quitting.

Pretty much the same as Kartal really, would like to say my byes to everyone that I made friendship with and whom I raided with, had some good times.

I wish you all the best!

/farewell

Elewynn

World of Warcraft Traveller Quiz Quiz
I am a Master Traveller, I know all there is to know in WoW.
Mertissielle
Officer

Back to ZT? Even though the raid leader is "a horrible person who kicks you from Vent for no apparent reason?" Oh wait, you applied for Solaris.

Don't get me wrong mate, best of luck and all, but it would have been nice to have been honest about it rather than telling people you were leaving because you missed your friends, y'know?

Anyway as I say, bygones and all that. Best of luck in whichever guild you decide to end up in.

[18:45:05][R] [Ankar]: amg i want a bf -||- [21:05:23][G] [Ankar]: i like balls
THE BEST HUNTER IS ANKAR IS THE BEST HUNTER

Tashabasha
Officer

I wish you all the best Elewynn, but in future, please tell the truth to the guild you owe it to and show some bloody integrity. Good luck.

With me by their side, pasties are gonna take over the world.
Sangomas
Cuthalio
Veteran

Goodbye and farwell.
Hope for solaris u guys wont act so childish in guild / on vent there.
Elewynn

My original plan WAS to go back to ZT and help them re-establish, but nearly all have left. So there is no longer any will-power to be joining back to help them re-establish. And yes I was kicked off their vent for no apparent reason - The GM could possibly of been annoyed at the time. So I have no reason to suggest that it could possibly of been an act of spitefulness.

Reason I applied to Solaris - A friend told me they was in desperate need of a shadow priest, as it stands Aranoch currently have 4 priests. Me being the 5th one, do you not think that's too many priests? I do. It's nothing personal about the guild, I like many of you. I wish you all the best of luck.

Elewynn

World of Warcraft Traveller Quiz Quiz
I am a Master Traveller, I know all there is to know in WoW.
Squarepushor
Officer

Elewynn wrote:
as it stands Aranoch currently have 4 priests. Me being the 5th one, do you not think that's too many priests? I do.

Elewynn

Sorry mate but I don't accept that.
Priests have 3 different jobs, split across 5 priests, that's a fair mix imo.

Also bearing in mind that behind me, you're probably the next one in line for going shadow, and if you check my attendance it's somewhere in the region of 50%, I'd say that's plenty of opportunity for you to play an important part here.

Nonetheless, it's entirely your choice where you raid and who you raid with, nobody is going to hold that against you. But being a bit more up front with Mith or the officers about your concerns MIGHT have achieved another solution that was acceptable for both you & us, rather than this one.

Still, good luck in the future and all that jazz. = )

Elethiomel
Veteran

It does sound like you're scratching around for excuses and like Mert I agree that you'd be better served by just being honest. Nobody would hold it against if you honestly wanted to go back to raiding with some other friends of yours. I'm not even sure why you'd want to lie about it (other than perhaps wanting to save face, which seems unnecessary — we're not a bunch of psychos*).

Anyhow, I don't want to further any feeling of ill-will myself. I've enjoyed raiding with you, and you've been a good member of the team (I'll ignore the vent tomfoolery last night...!). Best of luck to you in wherever you end up.
Nevx the Hunter

Brief but nice to have met you, good luck in your guild for the future!

Nevx
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aranoch Forum Index -> Public Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum