View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Squarepushor
Officer

re: Guild Merge

I always seem to come in and notice these discussions at the tail end of things, so just in case people think I don't have an opinion or don't care, Mith has pretty much summed up my thoughts. In fact, almost perfectly.

We've been going for approximately 5 minutes... maybe 6, so the thought of any kind of change to our infrastructure or heirarchy is ludicrous.
We are trying to (so far successfully imo) build a guild that will be somewhere that seasoned raiders will look at and think to themsleves "I'd like to raid there", if that takes time, then so be it, because at the moment I don't think I've ever had so much fun playing WoW, due to the fact that we have such a tight knit guild, that isn't just letting anybody in, and is carefully considering each and every player, based on numerous criteria.

As much as I can't wait to get cracking at 25 man Ulduar again, I would never ever want to jeapordise the stability and cuurent moral level of Aranoch in order to achieve that.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aranoch Forum Index -> Public Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum